The Best Test Preparation for the New Jersey HSPA: High School Proficiency Assessment in Language Arts
Research & Education Association, 2004 - 243 pages
REA ... Real review, Real practice, Real results.
REA's New Jersey HSPA Language Arts Study Guide!
Fully aligned with the benchmarks of the N.J. State Dept. of Education
Are you prepared to excel on this state high-stakes assessment exam?
* Passing the exam is required to receive a high school diploma
* Find out what you know and what you should know
* Use REA's advice and tips to ready yourself for proper study and practice
Sharpen your knowledge and skills
* The book's full subject review refreshes knowledge and covers all topics on the official exam, including all necessary reading and writing skills
* Smart and friendly lessons reinforce necessary skills
* Key tutorials enhance specific abilities needed on the test
* Targeted drills increase comprehension and help organize study
* Color icons and graphics highlight important concepts and tasks
Practice for real
* Create the closest experience to test-day conditions with two full-length practice tests
* Chart your progress with detailed explanations of each answer
* Boost confidence with test-taking strategies and focused drills
Ideal for Classroom, Family, or Solo Test Preparation!
REA has helped generations of students study smart and excel on the important tests. REA’s study guides for state-required exams are teacher-recommended and written by experts who have mastered the test.
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.