I. SKETCHES IN GRECIAN Philosophy,
By Prof. WM. S. Tyler, Amherst College, Mass.
II. Peck's Divine Rule of Faith and Practice REVIEWED, 35
By Rev. John McCLINTOCK, Professor in Dickinson College, Pa.
III. An INQUIRY CONCERNING "THE FIRST EMOTION OF EN-
MITY TO God," .
By Rev. PHARCELLUS CHURCH, Rochester, N. Y.
IV. The Church Question,
By Prof. TayleR Lewis, LL. D.
V. MR. Martin's EXAMINATION of Prof. Tappan's REVIEW
or Edwards On The Will, REVIEWED,
By A. T. BLEDS0E, Esq., Philadelpbia, Pa.
VI. Sketch Of Changes in the English LANGUAGE,
By Rev. GEORGE C. BECKWITH, Boston.
VII. Critical Notices,
1. Prescott's Biographical and Critical Miscellanies.
2. Durbin's Observations in the East.
3. The Sufferings of Christ.
4. Dendy's Philosopoy of Mystery.
5. Holmes's Life of Mozart
6. Parker's Aids to Composition.
7. Harpers’ Pilgrim's Progress,
8. Hoffman's Vigil of Faith.
9. Conquest and Self Conquest.
10. History of Silk, Cotton, etc.
11. Adler's Ollendorf.
12. Appleton's Literary Miscellany.
13. Carey's Dante.
14. Wilson on Healthy Skin,
15. Arnold's Rugby Sermons.
16. Frost's Book of the Colonies.
17. Frost's Book of Good Examples.
18. Burdett's Chances and Changes.
19. Wiley and Putnam's Library.
20. Mitchell's Notes from Over Sea.
21. Michelet and Quinet's Jesuits.
22. Quinet's Roman Church.
23. Willis's Complete Works.
24. Shelley's Poetical Works.
25. Stevenson’s Lord our Shepherd.
26. Penoy Magazine.
27. Perdicaris's Greece of the Greeks.
23. Norman's Rambles.
29. Bethune's Fruit of the Spirit.
30. Cheever's Pilgrim's Progress.
31. Dowling's Romanism.
32. Spring's Attraction of the Cross.
33. Play-Room Poetry:
34. Mrs. Smith's Pilgrim's Note-Book.
35. Alden's Example of Washington.
36. Charlotte Elizabeth's Siege of Derty.
37. Jones's Religious Experience.
38. Land of Sinim.
39. Bledsoe's Examination of Edwards.
40. Stilling's Theobald.
41. Goodrich's Pictorial History of England.
42. Jenkyn's Extent of Atonement.
43. British Quarterly Review.
VIII. LITERARY INTELLIGENCE,