About this book
Books on Google Play
London : Printed by C. Roworth,
fRt. I. The Life of Wesley; and the Rise and Progress of Me-
thodism. By Robert Southey, Esq.
II. 1. A statistical, historical and political Description of
the Colony of New South Wales, and its dependent
Settlements in Van Diemen's Land, with a particular
enumeration of the Advantages which these Colonies
offer for Emigration, and their superiority in many re-
spects over those possessed by the United States of
America. By W. C. Wentworth, Esq. a Native of the
2. Journals of two Expeditions into the interior of New
South Wales, undertaken by order of the British Go-
vernment, in the years 1817-18. By John Oxley,
Surveyor General of the territory and Lieutenant of
• - - - -
III. 1. Il Conte di Carmagnola: Tragedia, di Alessandro
2. Ricciarda: Tragedia, di Ugo Foscolo.
3. Francesca da Rimini: Tragedia, di Silvio Pellico. - 72
IV. Journal of a Tour through part of the Snowy Range of
the Himālā Mountains and to the Sources of the Rivers
Jumna and. Ganges. By James Baillie Fraser, Esq. - 102
V. 1. The Restoration of the Works of Art to Italy. By
2. Tales and Historic Scenes in Verse. By Felicia He-
3. Translations from Camoens and other Poets, with
Original Poems. By Felicia Hemans.
4. The Sceptic, a Poem. By Mrs. Hemans.
5. Stanzas to the Memory of the late King. By Mrs.
Hemans. - - - - - - - - 130
VI. 1. Narrative